Thursday, November 25, 2010

I *heart* Trader Joe's

I know it's Thanksgiving, and I have lots of yummy things to say about that, but I'll come back to that later.

Trader Joe's is what is on my mind now. Just back from seeing Burlesque with the fam, we needed a snack. Mom pulled out Soy Sesame Crackers from Trader Joe's and boursin cheese. YUM.

I almost feel guilty eating my mom's TJ spoils, since she doesn't have one nearby. For that matter, neither does Bertha, my aunt. Can you imagine? We should observe a moment of silence and pity for those poor souls who don't have easy access to that magical of stores.

My Trader Joe's Top 5

1. Soy Sesame Crackers
2. Cheese. Any and all cheese.
3. Sparkling pinot grigio. Not sure what it's called, but it has a screw off top, bubbles on the label, and it's $4.99. Need I say more?
4. Frozen green beans
5. Thin almond cookies. You can taste the butter. Mmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment