Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I Almost Cried In Public

Since last winter, I've been not-so-patiently waiting for... drumroll, please... Trader Joe's beer bread mix. This moist and yummy treat is SO easy to make, and a super delicious addition to any fall or winter meal. One box of mix, one 12oz beer, mix together, throw in the oven topped with a little melted butter and 40 minutes later, HEAVEN.

Today was the third time since the weather started getting cool that I stopped in to TJ's with the express purpose of buying at least a dozen boxes of mix, only to be told it's been discontinued. WHAT!?! I nearly threw myself to the floor and stiffened my body, twisting and turning in the queen of all tantrums. I may have to write a letter to someone about this.

Worst of all, I've been talking about it and thinking about it for a year, and now, NO beer bread. Dammit. Anyone know of any other brands of beer bread, or recipes that may help hold off the fit that is welling up in my belly?

1 comment:

  1. Tastefully simple has an equally awesome beer bread! www.tastefullysimple.com Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete