Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Pioneer Woman


Though I'd heard about the Pioneer Woman several times over the years, I only recently figured out what everyone is excited about. And boy am I excited! Her story is good... she was a city girl who wore black heels everyday, until she fell in love with a cowboy and moved to his ranch. That story is coming out as a movie in the near future, and she's written a cookbook also. I got to see her last weekend at the National Book Festival in Washington, D.C. She's a bit shy, but it comes across as charming. Her recipes are REALLY good, and have lots of pictures so you don't screw up. She is also not afraid to use butter, which always makes for a delicious experience! Defintely a go-to place for recipes.... http://thepioneerwoman.com

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE her!!! There is not one bad recipe in her cookbook! And I am dying for Black Heels to Tractor Wheels to come out (in book form first of course!)!!

    ReplyDelete